Golden Colts Game Features. Golden Colts is a slot featuring four fearless renegades who are not afraid to draw out their guns. Golden Colts is all about revolvers, fighting, and a touch of the supernatural with an undead sheriff that may or may not be on the side of justice. Golden Colts consists of five reels and four rows, with a total of 40 paylines to try your luck on. With up to 2,500x your bet to be won, there’s a lot of potential to win good prizes in Golden Colts. The volatility is in the medium category, so you can expect well-sized wins fairly often. The highlight of the game is undoubtedly the Golden Colts bonus game where you’ll get to spin the barrel of a colt to reveal one of seven amazing bonus features.
Golden Colts Game Features
On the reels, you’ll meet a zombie sheriff, a gambler, a female shooter, and a gunslinger, along with six playing card symbols. The wild symbol is represented by an animal’s skull which substitutes for all symbols except for the glowing skull scatter.
Golden Colts Free Spins and bonuses
Three scatter symbols will trigger the Golden Colts bonus game, where the colt’s cylinder will spin to earn you one of the following seven exciting bonus features.
– Ace-high Gang – three free spins with mega symbols (4×4 in size) appearing on reels two to five on each free spin.
– Wild Bull – Three free spins during which reels one or two will turn fully wild on each free spin.
– Law of the Wild – One free spin with the undead sheriff stacked on reels two to four. In addition, one re-spin is awarded if the sheriff symbols cover reels two to four fully or if the sheriff creates a 3×3 block.
– Gunslingers – One free spin is won, with a random multiplier of up to 30x your win awarded before the free spin begins.
– Poker Play – You’ll get one free spin during which a huge 2×2 gambler symbol appears and sticks on the reels for the free spins. A re-spin is awarded if the gambler symbol appears again. Even better, the gambler becomes a wild for this bonus feature!
– Furies – One free spin is awarded with a huge 2×2 girl symbol sticking on the reels for the bonus feature. A re-spin is awarded if it’s a losing spin, and you’ll keep getting re-spins until you win!
– Most Wanted – In this bonus feature, 20 ‘Wanted’ posters will appear on the screen and you must pick posters to reveal hidden prizes including cash prizes and other bonus features. You can keep picking posters until you land on a final poster. The final poster will trigger the related bonus feature and end the Most Wanted feature. The four character symbols are ‘Return’ posters; picking any of these posters will trigger their respective bonus feature and return the ‘Wanted’ poster back to you so you can pick another poster!
Golden Colts Payouts
The most valuable symbol is the wild skull, which earns you at least 1x your bet and up to 12.5x your bet. Next are the four renegades, all of which are high paying symbols. The sheriff pays the best prizes, between 0.75x and 6.25x your bet. Next is the gunslinger, worth up to 5x your bet, followed by the gambler who will multiply your bet by up to 3.75x. The girl is worth up to 2.5x your bet. The lowest wins come from the playing card symbols, out of which the A and K pay the most – up to 2.25x your bet. The rest of the low win symbols pay between 0.1x and 1.75x your bet.
Golden Colts Graphics and Sound
The slot is set in a dark Western setting on a deserted street with an eerie purple sky and only the sound of lightning breaking up the tense silence of the showdown that’s about to take place. The music is equally mysterious and inspired by Western country music, featuring guitar strums and drums.
A nice touch by Play’n GO is that you can simply click on any symbol on the reels to find out how much that symbols pays according to your bet or what the symbol does if it’s a special symbol. Alternatively, you can view the paytable from the information button in the game panel. From the game panel, you can also adjust your bet in between spin and activate the Autoplay option as well.
Golden Colts is an exciting game to play if you love a good old-fashioned Western showdown with a touch of mystery and supernatural beings. Play’n GO once again impressed us with brilliant design and intricate artwork that tells a story on the reels. The prospect of seven bonus features is definitely enough to lure you onto the dark streets of Golden Colts. It’s time to join the showdown and play Golden Colts today!